Does anyone have a problem with app compatibility in the market?

Sileem

Reaction score
Ever since I installed GPA17 a week or so ago, I've had problems with some apps being incompatible with my Droid. Random apps like Facebook, and then important ones like Maps and Gmail. Does this happen to anyone else?

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
you aren't the only one, and so far i have't been able to fix it at all. any help?

edit: fixed. change youre dpi back to 240, reboot the phone, clear market cache and data, and then you should be back in business. worked for me. sucks though. now i need to figure out why droid forums wont let me type in caps

Last edited:

SANhacker

Reaction score
Okay, so I've changed dpi to 240, rebooted, cleared market cache and data.
My problem is, I don't see apps available in the market.

For example:
Amazon Appstore
Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client

With GPA17 neither of the above are available. Any thoughts ? Thanks.

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
i'm not sure that the amazon appstore has ever been on the market? well at least i've never been able to see it there since the appstore debuted

RobbieBlaze

Reaction score
gpa17 market problem

I flashed b-boys black market and it works fine. Its the new market that pete has in the rom that messes up. The new market sucks like that i had the same problem and now it works

OP
S

Sileem

Reaction score
you aren't the only one, and so far i have't been able to fix it at all. any help?

edit: fixed. change youre dpi back to 240, reboot the phone, clear market cache and data, and then you should be back in business. worked for me. sucks though. now i need to figure out why droid forums wont let me type in caps

Wow, I would have never guessed that was the problem, thanks!

random2006

Reaction score
I was having the same issue. I found it easier just to download the apps straight from the android market website. I still have issue with certain apps not show up at all ie leds hack