Does anyone have a colored sapphire icon for LP?

VideoGameMatt

Reaction score
Hey everyone i'm new to sapphire and wanted to give it a shot and i was wondering if anyone had a colored sapphire icon for launcherpro? I found one that is the clear glassy LP type but i would love it it was blue instead. Does anyone have one? It would be much appreciated :)dancedroid

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey everyone i'm new to sapphire and wanted to give it a shot and i was wondering if anyone had a colored sapphire icon for launcherpro? I found one that is the clear glassy LP type but i would love it it was blue instead. Does anyone have one? It would be much appreciated :)dancedroid
Maybe like this?

OP
VideoGameMatt

VideoGameMatt

Reaction score
Maybe like this?

that is a nice icon! Thank you that is exactly what i was looking for! dancedroid

Armyof2

Reaction score
Maybe like this?

This is better looking than the one i have...therefore i'm stealing it dancedroid

Last edited:

Urugami

Reaction score
i'm stealing it
Me too!
I used it to build a MetaMorph file to change the Tray Open icon in ADW launcher. Despite being my first attempt, it worked (I think).
After I rebooted, I had to re-add all my home screen widgets. Is this normal after MM-ing ADW?