Does Anybody Know Of Any Good Software To Make A STABLE theme?

I

IVI

For The Past Month I have been on the hunt for a quality theme maker software. I have some software installed already, but it doesn't work properly. Every Time I try and Test my theme its Unstable and Crashes. Does anyone know of any decent theme maker software?

d2l

Reaction score
Where's my inside info for Bionic stuff?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Emmm, there's a feeling that you might be iTz_I3urn or Developer or DxL in another persona.

OP
I

IVI

aaf709 said:
Emmm, there's a feeling that you might be iTz_I3urn or Developer or DxL in another persona.

I never heard of them before. I'm going to get off for a while its 1:13am where I'm at right now.

OP
I

IVI

I'm in the process of making an app. I'll post screen shots tomorrow

OP
I

IVI

My App Is still unstable. But it will be working in a few days. I'm praying. I hope to have my theme in the app to. Whenever I get it working.

OP
I

IVI

Bfp said:
Wow thats pretty nice

Thanks For the Sarcasm. But I'm Going To Develope the app and have it all completed soon. I'll keep you updated.

OP
I

IVI

Changed Name. finally Name For it. So I am a developer process :D I got to go for good this time.

zirkdog

Reaction score
For The Past Month I have been on the hunt for a quality theme maker software. I have some software installed already, but it doesn't work properly. Every Time I try and Test my theme its Unstable and Crashes. Does anyone know of any decent theme maker software?

My burning question to you is this: Are you creating a Theme or an App? What does it do?

Last edited:
OP
I

IVI

zirkdog said:
My burning question to you is this: Are you creating a Theme or an App? What does it do?

Excellent Question. Both. I will Feature My Theme on the app, which you will be able to download. And the app aspect of it will be news, like: updates, roms, root methods, new phone releases.

livinginkaos

Reaction score
Would I be wrong in stating that this is old news? You can spell Google now, perhaps you could learn YouTube? I think your bend is entertainment, not technology. Just an observation.- like bacon is the center of the food chain......

DROID BIONIC on 246, is it butter?

OP
I

IVI

livinginkaos said:
Would I be wrong in stating that this is old news? You can spell Google now, perhaps you could learn YouTube? I think your bend is entertainment, not technology. Just an observation.- like bacon is the center of the food chain......

DROID BIONIC on 246, is it butter?

That was me being immature, pretty much how you are acting now. I'm serious about this.