Documents-to-go question

steveky

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
I accidentally set my phone to open Gmail attachments with Quick Office instead of Documents-to-go. How do I change my preferences? Thanks!

PriestSyrinx

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's just Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>Press Menu key to Filter All>Scroll to Quickoffice>Clear Defaults.

OP
S

steveky

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Quickoffice doesn't show up as an app. I think it might be something built into Gmail.

PriestSyrinx

Reaction score
When you go into Manage Apps, you can hit the Menu key and choose the Filter option. Choose the "All" button and Quickoffice will be in the list. I just confirm this on my Droid.

jsclose

Reaction score
I too have been having the same problem and when I filter "all" and select Quickoffice there are no defaults set. The "clear default" button is grayed out? Any thoughts

jsclose

Reaction score
Boy do I feel dumb, I figured out my problem. When I bought the full version of Docs to GO, I deleted the trial. Didn't realize the what was downloaded was only a "KEY" and still needed the trial installed. What was bought was simply a key to unlock the trial version not a "full install" like I had originally thought.