Do you excercize with your Droid?

jjb

Reaction score
Hey there, this is my first post! So weird not being on crackberry.com anymore.

Are there any fellow runners out there who run with their Droid? If so, how do you carry it? I'm looking for a good secure way to carry my phone when exercising.

Thanks in advance...

NyczVegeta85

Reaction score
I'm a bodybuilder and i pretty much go crazy, I bought the regular plastic snap on cases with removeable belt clip and it hasnt failed me yet! Also may I suggest the S9-HD wirless bluetooth headphones! This phone rox!

OP
J

jjb

Reaction score
I'm a bodybuilder and i pretty much go crazy, I bought the regular plastic snap on cases with removeable belt clip and it hasnt failed me yet! Also may I suggest the S9-HD wirless bluetooth headphones! This phone rox!

Thanks for the tip. I actually have the S9-HD Headsets. They seem to go in and out when I exercise outside. Have you had any issues?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
mine sits in my pocket with a set of wired sony headphones at the gym. works for me

Big Lou

Reaction score

Methos

Reaction score
I just leave mine in my pocket hooked up to my ipod headphones while i listen to pandora :)

korp

Reaction score
I just leave mine in my pocket hooked up to my ipod headphones while i listen to pandora :)
Is that so you can give the impression of using an iPhone until you pull it out and are like BAM .... DROOOOIDDDDD?

coolkidd

Reaction score
I don't exercise with my droid.... I do exercise with my iPod Touch (while browsing the net on my Droid).

OMEGA5

Reaction score
I've just been carrying mine while I run but I like that armband holder.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
size not so much... the weight is a little bulky but not bad.... dropping it no... crushing it... YES!... that's my worry.