DMUpdater not detecting sd card

droid_tlc

Reaction score
My friends droid is rooted and we are trying to unroot via dmupdater. The problem is dmupdater is not detecting the sd card. It says that it is unmounted but it's not. What is causing this and how do I fix it??

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Make sure the sdcard has a good connection, I know mine came loose one me before. It looked like it was in, and everything, it just was like 1mm off. Pull it out, then re-install it.

Second thing to try is to test that the card hasn't gone bad, as this does happen. You can either use another Droid, or plug it into a computer using an adapter. Somehow just to see if the card is indeed functioning. Maybe try your card in his/her phone as well.

Just guessing here at things to try.

RoLa

Reaction score
Hey cupfull, do you know if they can revert back to stock images using ROM manager? I know the option is there, but it may be greyed out unless the premium version is purchased. Might be hard for someone to pay for that app just to un-root:)Just another option is all

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can't use DMupdater with Cyanogen Mod anymore. It will give you this error. You have to flash to another rom like UD or BB.