dm updater errors

mrwright1983

Reaction score
I just downloaded dm updater,did all the steps it told me to and at the end of the process it gave me a error message,did i do something wrong or is there another app i can download to do the samething,can someone please.

angler1

Reaction score
Where are you at in the process? Have you downloaded the root file? Need More info to help.

angler1

Reaction score
So you are rooted? You have the superuser icon in your app tray?

OP
mrwright1983

mrwright1983

Reaction score
I've downloaded the root from dm updater, it put the root my on my SD card, so when I turn the phone off, then reboot by hitting x and power button together, it goes in recovery mode and I hit the update. Zip on the list and when I do that I get a error message at the end, so my phone is not rooted and no Su in the app, please help and is there any other way I can do this.

angler1

Reaction score
I've downloaded the root from dm updater, it put the root my on my SD card, so when I turn the phone off, then reboot by hitting x and power button together, it goes in recovery mode and I hit the update. Zip on the list and when I do that I get a error message at the end, so my phone is not rooted and no Su in the app, please help and is there any other way I can do this.

Are you on 2.1?
If you are you need to use the rsdlite method and flash sprecovery and then load a rooted rom. You can't use dm to root 2.1. Go to the hacking help section and look up rsdlite to flashing sprecovery. I would load a link but I am on my phone.

X_TAC23

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dm updater is for 2.0.1. Im sure you have 2.1 so dm updater is no good. i made a thread rooted 2.1 read that.