digital clock and weather widget for razr maxx?

Reaction score
Well I had a thunderbolt for awhile so I downloaded a widget that had the sense clock and weather. Im getting bored of it and want to see what people are using on their phone. I went through the widgets and I only see a analog clock and a world clock. I dont like either. I would like to find a sweet digital one. Thanks.

Papaw314

Reaction score
I use Beautiful Widgets from the Play Store. Huge selection of clocks and weather Widgets.

coldRAZR

Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets
HD Widgets
Fancy Widgets
seem to be the most common

I have been using HD Widgets after using Beautiful Widgets for a while. HD Widgets look a bit nicer imo but Beautiful Widgets has many more customization options.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Another advocate for Beautiful Widgets it is a fantastic product.

jazzyjeff

Reaction score
weather clock widget

Hello folks.

I recently purchased the Motorola Razor Maxx upgrading from my HTC Incredible 2. Although I like many of the features of the new phone which in a short period I have tried out one of the features I do not like compared to my Incredible 2 are the clock weather widget on Incredible and there is no indication of receiving a text message other than the top portion of the Maxx. I don't particular care for knowing that I have a text or vm by looking at the small print at the top of my phone. I would like the weather widget I had for my Incredible and would like the notification status that I had with the Incredible to let me know how many texts or vm's I received. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
Stepped up to the RazrMaxx from a Blackberry Curve and I love the feature.

YellowJacket

Reaction score
I like the free "sense flip clock". Flip clock look with working location based weather.

The only thing I miss from my old HTC days was the animated weather moving across my screen. Oh well, no biggie.

David

Bilgediver

Reaction score
I like the free "sense flip clock". Flip clock look with working location based weather.

The only thing I miss from my old HTC days was the animated weather moving across my screen. Oh well, no biggie.

David

Beautiful widget addons im using are the beautiful animations (for exactly that), and beautiful live weather, a live wallpaper that goes with beatiful widgets.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2