Different background on each home screen

Reaction score
I have the droid incredible and i was wondering if there was a way to make each home screen a different picture i want my home screens to look like this

Picasa Web Albums - michael estes - Drop Box

the three pictures in the middle are 3 separate pictures i tried putting them together and making them all the resolution of the screen but it doesnt work is there an app for this or anything?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not able to have separate wall papers for each screen on my Droid. Not sure if the Incredible allows.

Moving to the Incredible general discussion section.

Mike

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The way the homescreens scroll this just isn't possible, people have been wondering this since last November, when you scroll from one home screen to the next the background picture only moves about 20% so even if you were able to photoshop something together, it still wouldn't look right in action

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Expanding on what tparker76 said, think of your background and icons as being 3D, almost in a cone shape. You're moving and/or looking at a different part of the base of the cone but all the while you're still looking at the same center point ahead of the base. This is why the icons scroll faster than the background, because they are right in your face and the background is, well...in the background lol

To see an example of what I'm talking about, download the Starfield Live Wall paper and notice the change in the direction of the stars.

I'd assume you'd literally have to redesign how the screens scroll to pull off what you're wanting, so that the view is directly ahead as opposed to angled.

OP
G
Reaction score
I did it I'd post the pics but it won't let me straight from my incredible and I'm away right now

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:popcorn: I am curious to see this :popcorn:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Either a live action video or a detailed walk through is necessary here, I am not saying I don't believe you, but I am skeptical as to how this was done, because on paper it makes no sense at all

OP
G
Reaction score
A true magician never reveals his secrets haha

Download multipicture live wallpaper and then just mess around with the settings

OP
G
Reaction score
A true magician never reveals his secrets haha

Download multipicture live wallpaper and then just mess around with the settings

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I installed it, checked it out and uninstalled, it does what it says differant wallpaper for each homescreen, nice find, it's not for me though, I run Digital Wall LWP constantly.