Devil does what ever it wants!!!!

pookie025

Reaction score
so my droid does what ever it wants. opens pandora, plays music, call random ppl, screen shakes, very hard to press a button.it opens any add it wants to all buy it self!! i cant use the phone at all!!! I dont have insurance too!!!! please help!!!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
two thoughts - screen really needs a good clean (or the protector [if you have one] is messing it up...) OR, have you had it plugged in to a non-oem charger? heard at times that has had that exact affect...

JCo352

Reaction score
Yes sounds like a after market charger. But if that's not the problem, your warranty would cover this.

Droids

Reaction score
Is the screen clean, is there a screen protector on it? Have you shut it down and pulled the battery for 30 seconds? Have you ever used a non-oem charger? We need more info from you.

Last resort is a factory reset and if that doesn't fix it, you'll need to get a replacement. Someone else recently had the same problem, and nothing fixed it, so it was replaced under the one year manufacturer's warranty.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
are you overclocked or running a custom kernel? I know this is he stock phone forum but ask due to I had market issues when pushing 1.3ghz albeit not as bad as you.

Last edited:

ggtus

Reaction score
If un-rooted you can just visit a vzw store and they will help as it may be software related

hub750

Reaction score
phone is really crazy

I am having the same issues on my droid. Mine is rooted running Pete's bugless beast v1.1. The screen twitches like its having a seizure, and goes nuts selecting stuff, when I'm not touching the screen. Please help!! I have only used oem chargers too by the way. Problems only started happening a few days after I rooted my phone.