Dev Tree?

Otechmobile

Reaction score
First off I'm a Lietenant in the Fire Service and would love to do this myself but have limited time, and really don't know where to start. And I know my time is not just as important as Devs. BUT I can help a little bit though.
Ok here is my Idea/suggestions.
I can take the HEAT, Im used to it.
See I just put a inside joke in there.
HEAT/ FIRE SERVICE...;-) HEHEHE.....
BUT SERIOUSLY

I have A couple SUGGESTIONS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A DEV DEVICE UPGRADE TREE STARTED AND ALSO ON THIS DEV TREE

++++KEY REASON+++++
1st ~~> Maybe the Devs could put on tree THE DEVICES THAT DEVS ARE THINKING ABOUT GETTING
And maybe the one they like to own that's coming out.

2nd~~~> Or... or.... Maybe wait for it..THE DEVICES THAT PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE CAUSE to let devs keep rolling out great Roms and Themes, And Other great projects that have been
<FREE AND STILL OPEN SOURCED>.
HUM??? HUM??? WHAT DO U THINK?
Sounds like a good idea.

3Rd~~~>
U could also "In this said tree put all their accomplishments and goals in the mobile community.
Because it's bad when you have to wait for a upgrade so long. And watch your favorite devs develop on their New phone that I did not upgrade to, "And I've made poor choices of devices in the past and have to wait for 2 years", or if your lucky like I have been and was a Verizon customer so long. You can get a year upgrade.
Just a suggestion.