Destination Shortcut

DrSuessie

Reaction score
I've been researching this since the ics update. WHERE is that darn shortcuts button now? The Motorola site video just teases you mentioning it is not on the long press anymore, but doesn't tell you anything more.....I want to get to the app actions on that shortcut list. I know it can be done because I found it since my update but being overwhelmed with all the changes, I can't figure out how i originally did it. Happy Weekend to all

William_04_x

Reaction score
Open your app drawer, select Directions and Navigation from the widgets area and place it on a home screen. It will open when placed and you'll find this setup screen.

Screenshot_2012-06-30-06-07-21.png

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

DrSuessie

Reaction score
Thank you Sir William, but my screen shot doesn't look like yours when I go to shortcuts....perhaps I'm in a different app. Mine is just navigation. I can't figure how to post my screen shot either. I know what you posted is on my phone somewhere because I remember it looking like your screen shot.

William_04_x

Reaction score
Did you get the upgrade to ICS yet? If not, you will soon. If you didn't then the directions posted earlier in this thread should be appropriate. If you did, keep scrolling past navigation in your app drawer to get to the widgets area. You can also tap widgets at the top of the screen to go right to that area. The Directions and Navigation shortcut is there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-06-30-06-55-45.png
    Screenshot_2012-06-30-06-55-45.png
    32 KB · Views: 141

DrSuessie

Reaction score
Ahh, I get it. I was making it harder than it was. No more shortcut button, it's either widgets or you create it from your applications? Thank you for you time.