Deskclock times blacked out

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I installed sourcery yesturday and got it all set up then installed the twisted inception theme. When I went to set my alarm, all the times were blocked out. Any fixes? I installed a couple of other themes and apks from other roms and still had the problem.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This has been a known issue from the start it is due to the custom backgrounds in the settings you can choose to remove the backgrounds if you want otherwise if you like the backgrounds like i do it just isn't that big of a deal breaker and you keep them but up to you

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply, I will give it a try. You guys did an awesome job with this. So much into the rom and still runs fast. I wish id have tried it sooner. It'd be nice to see another release from you and eagle. You guys seem to still be pretty active on this forum and its nice to have the support even though the developement has stopped.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Decided to start fresh again and download the rom again from website and it says item does not exist when I try to download 2.0. I can download the 2.2 update(small file not full rom) and gapps separate.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
The proper way to install this rom is 2.0 first then 2.2 update and gapps. The 2.2 update is only link changes for the themes, kernels, and bootanimation downloads.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Right, that's what I was doing, but links are down is what I'm saying. I know they have problems with the 2.2 full rom and that's why they pulled that link.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Go ahead and shoot me those links. They are still down.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Got it thanks