delivery confirmation

jawgapeach

Reaction score
I used. Go sms with my droidx2 and you would get a confirmation when the other person received your text message. It was a green check mark beside the message. Is there a way to do that with the samsung galaxy s3 on the stock messaging app?

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I used. Go sms with my droidx2 and you would get a confirmation when the other person received your text message. It was a green check mark beside the message. Is there a way to do that with the samsung galaxy s3 on the stock messaging app?

Not that I am aware of.. There have been a lot of people wanting that option and looking for it... I know with some of the older VZW phones it worked great when you sent a message to another VZW phone it would show when it was delivered and when they actually read it... The option is there in the settings but I don't think the VZW network supports this anymore... You know with how concerned they are will their users privacy and all..... I am sure some people complained about others knowing when and if they opened messages they had received....

Iuvussac

Reaction score
They'll probably add it in next version. Till then you can just call and ask.

jwilly216

Reaction score
What are you guys talking about my S3 is completely stock and I receive delivery reports after every message under settings you just check delivery reports

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mine does as well... not a check mark, but a message back.

Sent from my S3

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I'm boycotting the stock messenger app till we get our pop up window back. Damn you Verizon!!!

OP
jawgapeach

jawgapeach

Reaction score
I don't want a message back. That just tells me that i sent it. I like where it just puts a check mark beside the message. It tells you when they receive it.

I liked the pop up window also. I downloaded an app called iphone notifications to get a pop up window.