Deleted Stock Messaging App

BRUTAL BROCK

Reaction score
I'm rooted, installed BB v1.1, glass theme. Messing around with scripts i used switchmms, but realizing what i was doing, i had no other messaging app to switch.

so would it delete my stock app, because when I go to my stock messaging app, says i dont have one installed on my phone.

is there a way to download/push the stock app back into my system without having to flash back?

if so, where is this stock app apk located?

maxoc

Reaction score
try typing in switchmms. if not, grab the extended settings one and adb push it into /system/app/Mms.apk

bje1982

Reaction score
I'm rooted, installed BB v1.1, glass theme. Messing around with scripts i used switchmms, but realizing what i was doing, i had no other messaging app to switch.

so would it delete my stock app, because when I go to my stock messaging app, says i dont have one installed on my phone.

is there a way to download/push the stock app back into my system without having to flash back?

if so, where is this stock app apk located?

do you have the rom zip on your sd card?
this happened to me and i went into the rom zip went into /system/app long press mms.apk extract then root explorer extracted it to the "extracted" folder on my sd and i just selected it and installed it..

hope that helps someone please correct me if im off