Default startup apps.

swharrell

Reaction score
Is there a way to make an application (such as Alarm Clock, Car Home...) not start automatically when the phone is turned on?

I am using ATK to kill the apps after they are running but I would like to prevent them from starting unless I select them manually.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Start Up Manager, but I believe you need Root Access

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

OP
S

swharrell

Reaction score
Yes. Startup Manager does require rooting. Mine is not but thanks for the quick reply.

Taegost

Reaction score
Wow, Startup Manager runs like crap on my Droid with the leaked 2.2 ROM.... And I don't think it worked, I un-installed it before I rebooted and a few of the apps i had it set to not startup still did :(
But, not all of them!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow, Startup Manager runs like crap on my Droid with the leaked 2.2 ROM.... And I don't think it worked, I un-installed it before I rebooted and a few of the apps i had it set to not startup still did :(
But, not all of them!
It works fine for me on Bugless Froyo

Taegost

Reaction score
But, not all of them!
It works fine for me on Bugless Froyo

Does it let you add applications at startup as well? It wouldn't for me, which is actually the *1* thing I want... To have eBuddy run at startup :)