Decided to compost my corn phone ;)

hippiemama76

Reaction score
And get a Droid X!!!

I'm excited about my switch from Sprint to Verizon, and super excited about my new phone! It's a little intimidating, considering my phone before was fairly basic, but I can't wait to get everything figured out. It's been less than 24 hours and already I am so pleased with my purchase!!

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!! Spend some time reading about your phone on these boards and you'll soon be very knowledgeable and comfortable. I've had my Droid for over a year now and I still routinely go by a Verizon store to drool over the X. :) It's a great phone.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't know what a corn phone is - but we are glad you got rid of it and joined us on the Android Platform and here at D/F :)

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay. And yes elaborate, what is this corn phone you speak of?

i guess i'm on tapatalk today

OP
H

hippiemama76

Reaction score
Thanks so much, you guys!

I just switched over from Sprint, and my last phone there was the Samsung Reclaim. It's made out of recycled plastics and corn bio-plastics. The hippie in me loves the idea, but the techie in me hated the . . . well, just about everything else. It was great at first, but started decomposing rapidly. I got it in 09.09, and it made it a year before the camera stopped working and the battery couldn't hold a charge.

It's been a week and I'm freaking out about the DX. It's like . . . whoa.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh yeah I read about that a while back in pop sci

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Canadroid

Reaction score

I just switched over from Sprint, and my last phone there was the Samsung Reclaim. It's made out of recycled plastics and corn bio-plastics. The hippie in me loves the idea, but the techie in me hated the . . . well, just about everything else. It was great at first, but started decomposing rapidly. I got it in 09.09, and it made it a year before the camera stopped working and the battery couldn't hold a charge.

Tell that inner hippie to rest easy--you are still going green!! :greendroid:

OP
H

hippiemama76

Reaction score

Tell that inner hippie to rest easy--you are still going green!! :greendroid:

LOL - this green is much more fun, that's for sure!