Decent Iphone Wallets

NickPaul

Reaction score
I like my iphone wallets to have a decent amount of slots to hold several credit cards, membership cards, ID, etc. I carry some cash with me, not a ton and rarely change so the wallet doesn't need to be enormous (in fact I prefer it fit nicely in a medium handbag) but does need to be more than some of those tiny wallets with just a few slots. Has anybody seen some wallets that can fit this description? I prefer leather but a neat fabric pattern is nice too. I have seen some decent stuff on islimphonewallet.com. Any other suggestions?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
would be kinda cool if it was made so the touchscreen coudl be used while in it. Still a decent idea, just dont lose it cause then there goes all your credit cards, drivers licens, and every electronic info you have!

rcklss1

Reaction score
cases

Check out sena cases and casemate.. I used both the sena wallet skin.. they also make a walletbook.. and I used the casemate id case... both worked great..

PhiMorgan

Reaction score
Hey NickPaul - I use a WalletBe for my cell phone wallet. I've had a Droid. Now I have an iPhone and they both fit. Wallets are compact but designed to fit a good amount of things like credit cards, receipts, cash, change... 10 card slots and an ID window. Can be worn as a purse with shoulder strap or you can attach the wristlet and use it as a clutch. Quality is good: real leather, durable. I use my wallets alot and they tend to last 2-3 years which I don't mind because you won't spend more than $30-$40. Only once did I get a wallet that frayed after a week or two. They replaced it for free. The site is: Men's Wallets and Women's Wallets > Leather Wallets > Cell phone Wallets - Accordion Wallets. Hope this helps.