Dealer Bozos

cccmhhh

Reaction score
I take my phone to Verizon because of the poor battery life and the clown tells me he changed the battery. I get the phone and I had previously maked my battery so I would know when he lied to me. All they did was install Android task killer I guess to improve the llife. I confront the clown and his only answer was I thought I changed it. When asked who installed the app he said itr was on it already which is yet another lie. Looks like the integrity of Big Red's employees is just same as other phone carriers. WEAK!

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
LMFAO...Not at you but at the "Red" Idiot that tried to mickey mouse his/her job and got caught..Those techs are usually high school kids who can care less about "Customer Service" and act like they are technically inclined anyways...Good for you for catching the moron..Curious as to whether or not you escalated the situation to his/her supervisor???

Reaction score
If true, that's not acceptable behavior. You definitely should have talked to the manager. Getting BS'ed and lied too? I think not.

OP
C

cccmhhh

Reaction score
Cont

I did go the manager route and it is in her hands now. Im laughing. It's as if the the guy was paying for the batteries out of his own pocket.