[Deal Alert] Verizon Prices Their Samsung Galaxy Nexus at $50 On a New Contract

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
vzw-gnex-50bucks.png

Just recently we shared an unconfirmed rumor that WalMart was selling the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus on a new two-year contract for just less than $1 dollar. We still suspect that this deal is only available inside a few regional WalMart locations, and have not been able to confirm it. However, we do have a deal that we know is legit. Verizon themselves are now selling their G-Nex for just $50 bucks on a new two-year contract. No matter how you slice it, that is a bargain on a solid phone. Here's a link below to the VZW deal.

Source: Verizon Wireless - Samsung G-Nex

rowdyguy124

Reaction score
After going on 10 months it's amazing how solid this phone is compared to what has come out since last Dec. Owned one from day one and still have no desire to upgrade at this point. With Jelly Bean it's still rocking top notch software like it was made for it from day one.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
After going on 10 months it's amazing how solid this phone is compared to what has come out since last Dec. Owned one from day one and still have no desire to upgrade at this point. With Jelly Bean it's still rocking top notch software like it was made for it from day one.

The software was literally made for it! :)

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Same here. This is my first Nexus device and there's no way I'm going non-Nexus again.

I'm happy with what I've got and I'm not even going to bother considering an upgrade until the next Nexus device.