DEAL ALERT!! Buy a Galaxy Note 4 at Full Retail, Get $200 Rebate From Samsung

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
The Samsung Notable Offer

The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 will more than likely be introduced in two months at Berlin’s IFA conference. If you don’t care and would rather have last year’s Galaxy Note 4 at a discounted rate, then well, Samsung has a deal for you. If you buy a Galaxy Note 4 between today and July 26 at full retail, they will send you a rebate check of $200.

According to Samsung’s dedicated site for this promo, the deal does not include the Note 4 from Sprint or US Cellular, but that should mean that T-Mobile, Verizon, and AT&T models are fair game. As long as you buy the phone from a “participating carrier or national retailer of your choice,” you should qualify for the $200. Of course, we can’t find a list of who those carriers and retailers are, so you’ll need to check with potential retailers before diving in.

At the link below, you can submit your information to get the ball rolling on your rebate post-purchase. Samsung says it should take about 8 weeks for your $200 check to ship.

That’s not a bad deal. For example at Verizon, you would spend $699, but then receive $200 in the form of a check. $499 for a Note 4 is a good price.

Attachments

• note-4-deal.jpg
    note-4-deal.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 299

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'd jump on this if I didn't already commit to the next Nexus, assuming it'll be on Verizon again. The Note 4 is going to be hard to top IMO, and I have a feeling the Note 5 may not be the upgrade people are hoping.

on the move..

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'd jump on this if I didn't already commit to the next Nexus, assuming it'll be on Verizon again. The Note 4 is going to be hard to top IMO, and I have a feeling the Note 5 may not be the upgrade people are hoping.

on the move..
Yeah I agree... And if you do it BestBuy you get $100 gift card so really good..

Z3+ Tapatalk

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
That's a very good deal. I'll let a few friends know but I already got my sights on a different device.