Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
eMo2GqF.jpg

Right now, you can get a Motorola Nexus 6 for just $499. That's $150 off regular price. From today until June 23, you can buy the 32GB or 64GB Nexus 6 at $150 off. You can even finance the discounted phone for 12 months if you don’t want to pay for it all up front.

You can get the discounted Nexus 6 from Google, Amazon and Best Buy

Motorola

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Man...If I wasn't still paying on my Note 4...Haha! Back when I had the s4, I kept telling people that my next phone would be another nexus device, then I fell into the Note trap. I'm feeling that way again and I'm going to try hard to keep to it when my next upgrade comes around.

boidsonly

Reaction score
Jeez, I just paid off my Nexus 6 and they do this?! Just my luck...lol

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
I paid full price something like $750 for a 64gb like maybe three months ago...:mad:

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
I paid full price something like $750 for a 64gb like maybe three months ago...:mad:
You will have that, that's the problem with being bleeding edge, you will get cut, it's not if but it's will. Especially with phones even before the phone is released they are already hyping the next big thing, or small thing. But tell me this The Stig, have you been happy with the phone? I for one have been happy with my n6, and I can see myself using it for at least two years. That's one way I can, because it isn't cheap.

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
You will have that, that's the problem with being bleeding edge, you will get cut, it's not if but it's will. Especially with phones even before the phone is released they are already hyping the next big thing, or small thing. But tell me this The Stig, have you been happy with the phone? I for one have been happy with my n6, and I can see myself using it for at least two years. That's one way I can, because it isn't cheap.
Yeah I've been pretty happy, wish they would have included a way to decrypt? unencrypt? undo the encryption lol on the phone cause man those boot up times were just not cool. I'm not sure if that's why the phone would hang up on the boot animation but once I was able to take that off the encryption it seemed to have sped up the boot up time, every once in a while I'll get stuck on the boot animation but nothing like before.