DEAL: 50% OFF SlickWraps For Memorial Day!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

If you are one of those "I carry my phone around naked" types you would probably actually enjoy the protection of a slickwrap. Slickwraps add a custom look to your device without adding the bulk of a traditional case. A good wrap eliminates scratches, fingerprints, and slipperiness. My favorite phone wraps are those by slickwraps.

They have some pretty awesome designs including all your favorite superheros. I also really enjoy the GLOW series. The Helmetica series includes all sorts of designs by Justin Maller. Designs include Deadpool, The Flash, Spiderman, John Snow, Joker, Batman, Superman, and more!

Through Memorial day all wraps site wide are 50% off when you use code MEM50. This is an incredible deal. You will want to stock up while you can!

via Slickwraps

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm really tempted by this deal, though the last time I had a skin on & no case, I ended up dropping my phone & shattering the screen.

I'm tempted by the real leather one though. Also, I recently found out that slick wraps makes their products in Wichita, Ks. I grew up about 20 minutes from there.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk