DarkEdge Theme:

yankees2009

Reaction score
:icon_evil: Ok So whenever I try to download a darkedge theme I put it in the root of my SDCard go to rommanger and press install. That works, but then when I go to reboot the phone it goes past the "M" sign then when It get's to the "DarkEdge" logo it doesnt work. It reboots and reboots and reboots. So I have to restore my phone again and start from scratch. So could anybody please help me with this so I wont always have to restore my phone. Like give me links where I can download DarkEdge themes! Thanks Guys, Please help me ASAP!

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
you follow directions? Is it compatable with your rom?

jimmiet

Reaction score
As With All Installs...

Read the instructions. The DE Team put together a step by step guide with all the downloads found here. Download it, read it, and follow it step by step and things should go off without a hitch. There are also install videos provided if you want to watch as you go. :)

OP
Y

yankees2009

Reaction score
I know how to install DarkEdge and everything but I dont know how to put a theme or background on it!

Reaction score
I know how to install DarkEdge and everything but I dont know how to put a theme or background on it!

?? I'm sorry but this comment doesn't make sense. DarkEdge IS a theme. You either apply it over the DE Nandroid (don't do through ROM Manager, need SPRecovery) or over a compatible ROM, in which case the theme is a Metamorph file. Beyond that, you will probably crash when you apply the Framework MM, so you need to use ADB with FwT to manually transfer the framework. Then you should reboot fine. You will still need to use A2S to move your apps to /system, and then apply the Apps MetaMorph, and Icons if you wish.