Dark Edge problem

HUFFDROID

Reaction score
Hey I'm having an issue I installed dark edge theme and it won't go away. I installed another theme but dark edge animation still comes up. but the new theme is there but my phone will shut off and go to the dark edge animation and its on loop. So I restored too when my phone was previously and its working with dark edge. But I don't like the way the theme looks. I was wondering if you guys could help me figure out how too go back to factory bugless beast theme. Thanks

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Hey I'm having an issue I installed dark edge theme and it won't go away. I installed another theme but dark edge animation still comes up. but the new theme is there but my phone will shut off and go to the dark edge animation and its on loop. So I restored too when my phone was previously and its working with dark edge. But I don't like the way the theme looks. I was wondering if you guys could help me figure out how too go back to factory bugless beast theme. Thanks

Completely erase your phone and start with a fresh BB install.

OP
HUFFDROID

HUFFDROID

Reaction score
Thats what i just did i installed the new BB with froyo and it did the trick. Thanks for your response.