Dark Edge for Froyo

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
First off, I think the Dark Edge theme is the best theme put out to this day. Everything is so detailed and intricate and is like no other theme I have seen before. So, I was wondering is Dark Edge being made for Froyo? What is the eta if there is one? Thanks for all your hard work, and for making our phones look even better.
dancedroiddancedroid

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
First off, I think the Dark Edge theme is the best theme put out to this day. Everything is so detailed and intricate and is like no other theme I have seen before. So, I was wondering is Dark Edge being made for Froyo? What is the eta if there is one? Thanks for all your hard work, and for making our phones look even better.
dancedroiddancedroid

They are making DarkEdge for Froyo, but you shouldn't expect anything before the end of the month.

shlomo78

Reaction score
sorry but I'm a noobie here..you mean Darkedge for Froyo..that include all froyo 2.2 based roms isn it ?? would work on htc Desire too ? please clarify ;) thanks !!

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
sorry but I'm a noobie here..you mean Darkedge for Froyo..that include all froyo 2.2 based roms isn it ?? would work on htc Desire too ? please clarify ;) thanks !!

Since the framework applying part of metamorph crashes in froyo and the phone part wants to force close and not theme, those two parts are phone specific. If you have a consolidated build rom (cyanogen or sapphire) that doesn't matter, but neither has a port of DE to it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

shlomo78

Reaction score
You said the end of the month, how do you know that?? And froyo??

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
You said the end of the month, how do you know that?? And froyo??

That has changed actually. August was a month of resting for them. I heard they are picking back up on the theme though :)

Real life is a sunuva***** and is currently cockblocking development of DE.

Yea, its real gay around here lately. :heart: :heart:

Milton515

Reaction score
wiht it being able to work on Froyo... Does this mean it will work on Froyo Roms built from the source like Bugless Beast v0.5