D2 music player wont recognize my music today, but it was fine yesterday

papelet

Reaction score
ok, so i have 3 songs on SDcard. i use this songs as ringtones and they were working fine til today. idk if the ringtones are not working cause the music player is giving me this: sorry this player does not support this type of audio file .... this is what i get when trying to play the music that was sopported yesterday...
i also use ringdroid to cut the songs and set them as messages alert... don't know if this app has anything to do with the problem:icon_eek:

thanks guys

OP
P

papelet

Reaction score
anyone? hiii? lol it probably just happened to me so far

justin090435

Reaction score
I had the same problem. I did a battery pull and then it was seem. Seemed to happen to me once a week or so. Its actually one of the reasons I traded it for a fascinate. I was also rooted and I think that was also part of the problem. Hope this helps

delcopa

Reaction score
ok, so i have 3 songs on SDcard. i use this songs as ringtones and they were working fine til today. idk if the ringtones are not working cause the music player is giving me this: sorry this player does not support this type of audio file .... this is what i get when trying to play the music that was sopported yesterday...
i also use ringdroid to cut the songs and set them as messages alert... don't know if this app has anything to do with the problem:icon_eek:

thanks guys

I have seen this on the Droid X also. I have tried to kill the task but nothing worked except rebooting it when it does it. I figure they are working on some other bugs and seems like this is also one. Probably something to do with the SD card cause seen it was listed as a bug where ringtones default back to something else too. Seen this on the phone too, hang in there they seem to update things pretty quick.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
More and more people have been experiencing this lately. A restart should solve your problems, it does for me.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
P

papelet

Reaction score
thanks guys... well i just restarted it and is working again... it sux cause i dont wanna be restarting it every time it happen, but thanks:)

Last edited:

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ya having to restart the phone kinda sucks but at least you know how to fix it for the next time it happens (and it probably will). I try to restart my phone once every few days just for this sort of thing.

OP
P

papelet

Reaction score
Ya having to restart the phone kinda sucks but at least you know how to fix it for the next time it happens (and it probably will). I try to restart my phone once every few days just for this sort of thing.

thanks bro, thats a good idea... i'll do it every 2 days or so from now ondancedroid