[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 [BETA] (D2G) (8/19)

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

CyanogenMod 9 for D2G

Disclaimer: I am not responsible if your phone randomly bursts into flames, starts howling like a wookie, or does anything else weird.

Screenshot_2012-04-03-11-13-57.png
Screenshot_2012-04-03-11-14-17.png

What works/doesn't work:
I have no idea what does not work at this point. Most everything does work though. If you need to know what doesn't then look through the last few pages of this thread or this thread.

READ THE THREAD BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. CHANCES ARE IT HAS ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED.

DownloadsBuilds are spread out over several different locations and the one here may not always be the latest.

http://synibox.info/synik4l/x13thangelx/D2G/cm9/CM9-D2G-08192012.zip
md5sum: 074df78dc57ad53353e8d6efe2777bf7

Gapps:http://goo-inside.me/gapps/ (use latest ICS if using these)

Other builds:[D2/D2G/DX] CM9 Build Thread - may have newer builds or may not. Will often have the same build as abovehttp://synibox.info/...x13thangelx/D2/ (Only up to 4/24 and after 8/19)

Credits:Entire CyanogenMod teamBikedude880 - Base d2g repo that much of this is based off ofHashcode - frameworks and several other thingsJackpotClavin - First got data on the Droid Pro which got me to start work on this.CyanogenDefy teamJonman409

Install instructions:Boot into CWM recoverywipe data/factory resetFlash CM9-D2G-<date>.zipFlash GappsReboot

There will be no changelog anymore. This is mostly because there are very minor changes between builds now. If you want one then look at the github commit logs.

Source: https://github.com/CM9-D2G (source for DX/D2/D2G/ and DPro)

Last edited:

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Awesome work, and much much much thanks to bikedude880 for all his hard work on the project!

I'm proud to be a d2g owner yet again!

djwill48

Reaction score
Working great! I'm a heavy bluetooth user, so once you guys get that going this will be a daily drive for me! Much appreciated all who worked on this. Happy Late Valentine's Day!

djwill48

Reaction score
Playing around so far and no FC's and beautiful speed. Another thanks for your grate work!DancingNexusDancingNexusDancingNexus

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
new build in op, fix haptic feedback and up'd the default brightness values because some people on Rootz were complaining about them being too low. Should also fix the keyboard not lighting up some times.

djwill48

Reaction score
Okay to Flash over 02-14?
new build in op, fix haptic feedback and up'd the default brightness values because some people on Rootz were complaining about them being too low. Should also fix the keyboard not lighting up some times.

djwill48

Reaction score
No biggie, I had just installed 0214 an hour before anyways and didn't have it configured yet. I have to say that I tested bluetooth on my lunch break and audio and phone worked in my car. Otherwise I haven't tested the bluetooth any further, but worked amazingly during the test.

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
What did you sync with? If it works that great! Was going off bug reports from the original source.

djwill48

Reaction score
Synced with my Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD through the Bluetooth Add-on CD-BTB200. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me. I will see if it auto-connects when I get off work tonight.

djwill48

Reaction score
First call always causes it to act strange. Is there a way I can run a logcat on it at that time?

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
alogcat or "adb logcat > logcat" (second only if you have adb configured on your computer)