Cyanogenmod 7 build by me with data fix.

beaton3344

Reaction score
It does find my location just can't verify that the GPS follows me. Does find my location perfect as well as plan my route and runs great.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

anuraj1

Reaction score
It does find my location just can't verify that the GPS follows me. Does find my location perfect as well as plan my route and runs great.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I'm waiting to flash until someone has a chance to drive with the nav on.

Riley

Reaction score
I have it up and running well, but if I have a call come in I don't lose 3G data. If I make a call I lose 3G data and it doesn't come back until I use the work around of airplane mode on and off......hmmmm

datsyuk

Reaction score
I have it up and running well, but if I have a call come in I don't lose 3G data. If I make a call I lose 3G data and it doesn't come back until I use the work around of airplane mode on and off......hmmmm

Give it a second. I made a call, and it didn't INSTANTLY connect back. It took 5-10 seconds?

Riley

Reaction score

Give it a second. I made a call, and it didn't INSTANTLY connect back. It took 5-10 seconds?

I'll have to try it it again, I backed up everything in nandroid before I when back to another ROM I use.

heleos

Reaction score
I would assume tonights nightly that was just released will have this fix in it?

linuxmel

Reaction score
Data working

Data is working well for me, does take a few seconds to come back, but it does!! One thing I did notice, is the home button does not seem to work, and the touch sensitivity seems to be off, meaning that the screen will move or is hard to get a program to open, have to touch a few times to work. Are there adjustments I am missing? This is a great rom so far. Thanks!

gambit07

Reaction score
cant remember but I think someone asked about navigation, im running this build still and its working great for me.

Jonpwn

Reaction score
Hi all, i have a droid 1 with cyanogenmod 6.1.2
is the data problem that is mentioned the situation where the phone will enter 1x and will not go back into 3g no matter where you physically move the phone, calls and texts cannot be made, sent, or received, holding the power button and entering airplane mode doesn't actually enter airplane mode, and a reboot of the phone fixes the solution for the next few hours?

if that is the problem that this CM7 fixes, as a noob, what exactly do i do? download build 7 and flash it?
or do i go through the process as if i were installing a new rom?

Bear in NM

Reaction score
Jon,

Your version of 6.1.2 should be stable and not exhibit the data dropping problem you mention. The discussion in the thread is about the new Ginger Bread roms, which are still very experimental. The GB roms are based on a port of files from another phone, so they are all as of right now in alpha or beta, meaning they have bugs. The bug discussed here, dropping 3g is specific to GB roms. 6.1.2 is a stable rom, and folks have been running it for quite a while now.

If you want to flash the GB roms, you would need to do so understanding that some things are still broken, but being worked on. I would suggest trying to get your 6.1.2 running properly. Then if you want to try the experimental stuff, do so. You really need to post a new thread asking about your problem, so as to not sidetrack this thread. If you want to trouble shoot your 6.1.2.

Craig