Cyanogen Mod 10.1 For The Droid Bionic!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Droid-Bionic-CyanogenMod-10-Alpha-Build.jpg

Hashcode has updated his Cyanogen Mod 10.1 Rom for the Droid Bionic keeping this device relevant for a little while longer. It includes a fix for MMS! This Rom is becoming pretty stable and by now is ready to be used as a daily driver. You should install this rom via SafeStrap. This includes all of the customization options that you have come to know and love from Cyanogen Mod. It also includes apps like Apollo music app, cm file manager, and more. This includes the 1% battery mod, custom power menu, and lots of other cool stuff. There is no official change log posted now but you can download the Rom from the source link.

Via Goo.im

SpeJ3435

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
64GB White Nexus 6
I've been running all of the CM10.1 roms. I can't go back to ICS, even though ICS is nice. Once the camera is up and going this will be the perfect rom for the bionic.

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
Darn, was hoping it was fix for the camera. cant wait to see that breakthrough.

SpeJ3435

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
64GB White Nexus 6
Plus with the camera fixed I will have a flashlight again.

Thanks hashcode!

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Bluetooth and camera still broken and it's a daily driver?! I think not...

jayman350

Reaction score
the BT issues are what are keeping me from using this all the time, 3rd party camera apps work w/ this so the camera bug isn't a killer for me. Hashcode does amazing work and we should all be very appreciative of it.

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
the BT issues are what are keeping me from using this all the time, 3rd party camera apps work w/ this so the camera bug isn't a killer for me. Hashcode does amazing work and we should all be very appreciative of it.

You're right, Hash is awesome. I didn't mean to knock him, just thought calling it a DD was premature. I loaded it for fun anyways, thanks Safestrap!

gatekeep707

Reaction score
Bionic on 10.0

Darn, was hoping it was fix for the camera. cant wait to see that breakthrough.

Been running 10.0 on the bionic for about 3 weeks now. The camera work around with Camera 360 is OK for now, the loss of the camera (interarnally) does not outweight the benefits of CM10.

Once the camera is a go, it will trully be A+.

Pictures via camera360 are OK, but miss the G+ Hangouts and Skype (it does work but very very flakey)

Thanks to all who worked/are working on the Bionic scene.

Will have to monitor the thread for that fix...

SpeJ3435

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
64GB White Nexus 6
Running CM10.1 3.09.13

Love the build, just updated to 3.09.13 today. It's really hard going from 4.2.2 CM10.1 to stock. I still haven't got speaker phone or bluetooth to work. I can do bluetooth file transfers, but no bluetooth headset. Other people have gotten it to work. The flashlight works and I haven't really noticed the screen tear very much. The stock camera still does not work, but Camera 360 works great. All in all it is a great build and I've been using each build as a daily driver since the November builds and only switching to my stock build when I need to use my video camera.

Keep up the good work Team CyanogenMod

Damnbino

Reaction score
Is the camera fixed in the latest builds. I would install them but I'm not sure if they are safe to use.

SpeJ3435

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
64GB White Nexus 6
Updates

The camera is almost working on the latest build. I have not had any issues going through the builds. If you are using Safestrap, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. If you do mess something up, there is plenty of information on here to get things fixed.

Here is list of nightlies that get posted.
CM10.1 Nightlies

lieutenantglorp

Reaction score
I tried installing this nightly Rom but can't get past the Cyanogen logo on reboot. Did I miss something in SafeStrap?

SpeJ3435

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
64GB White Nexus 6
I tried installing this nightly Rom but can't get past the Cyanogen logo on reboot. Did I miss something in SafeStrap?

Try Rom Slot 1 and do a factory reset on that slot. Then add the nightly and the CM10.1 Gapps to the zip queue. Press install. Reboot system. It might take a few minutes to completely boot up; never more than 5 minutes if everything is going correctly.

I always do a fresh install when installing nightlies or any other rom and use Apex Launcher and Titanium Backup to restore my device to pre-wipe.

CM10.1 Nightlies

SpeJ3435

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
64GB White Nexus 6
By the way, the camera is working on the latest build.