custom icons

Finnstang

Reaction score
If you don't want to use that then you can try Bettercut it allows you change icons, but I don't think they look good when changed...

If you change an icon with bettercut it looks great, but I guess that all depends on the quality of your images. I've used some of my mac icons to replace the icons on my droid and they look fantastic!

device.png
What are you using to get those white shortcuts at the bottom?
Home++ (desktop replacement)

arsenic1234

Reaction score
Somehow my old age blurs the vision!
So sorry I missed the dimensions in the first post.
Thank you for following up with the answer however.
I will see what I can do to get better cut to make them match up nice nice with Home++ cause I too am using that now as my desktop replacement along with the beautiful widget line for weather / date and picture frame ability for my screen.

sbakewell1101

Reaction score
is there anyone that makes custom message and direct dial icons? I have a few pictures that i could send.. i am not rooted and i use launcher pro but i wonuld not be opposed to switching launchers

dreamwalker11

Reaction score
2 Things:

Try Pandahome. You change every single icon see below

If you don't want to use that then you can try Bettercut it allows you change icons, but I don't think they look good when changed...

Desktop1.jpg

what kind of layout is that in the picture? I want that :p I home you know what I mean, THE APP tab at the bottom and the page dots and stuff