Custom Boot Animation REQUEST*for anyone looking for a challenge*

PolishBeast

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm really bad at creating custom boot animations and would really appreciate it if someone put together one of these boot animations for the Motorola droid which would either have a Soccer theme or Mixed Martial Arts/UFC theme to it.(If wondering, my favorite soccer team is Manchester United and favorite Mixed Martial Artist is Georges St. Pierre). I'm currently running the Red Rage boot animation and it looks great!

Here is a youtube video of it for anyone not familiar: [video=youtube;EF_vfEs6Jok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF_vfEs6Jok]YouTube - Red Rage Droid Boot Animation v0.3[/video]

It would be real nice if the Soccer/MMA themed boot animation had similar effects to the Red Rage one. Obviously, I'm not demanding anyone do it, because I know it's time consuming but if one has time on their hands and is looking for a challenge, much would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

sos567656765

Reaction score
not to hijack the thread but i would also love to see a custom animation, only i want to see one that mimics linux starting up without a splash image.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score