[ROM] CushZero 2.3.7 v2.1.5

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey Cush, thanks for releasing this latest build for the OG Droid. I have a question for you. How is dialer in this version? I've had consistent dialer issues with all GB roms. Is that issue something that others are living with and there is no fix in sight, or have there been tweaks added in the source to fix it? Thanks.

i have not heard of any dialer issues i know the GB mute speakerphone bug may pop up every blue moon but no dialer issues as of yet

enjoy zero

RobClay18838

Reaction score
i have not heard of any dialer issues i know the GB mute speakerphone bug may pop up every blue moon but no dialer issues as of yet

enjoy zero

Me neither, been using the latest deprimed kernel. And it hasn't happened once with your latest rom.

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

baggar11

Reaction score
Yeah, the mute speakerphone issue is the one I'm referring to. So, once in a blue moon... Do you have anymore information on that in the newer builds?

The best I could ever do was with a pruned liquid 3.2 rom and using FMR memory cleaner. I could get about 2 days with no dialer issues before a reboot. But as time went on, I couldn't even go a couple hours without getting it on every call. So at most the rom was good for about a week or 2. Just wondering and keep up the great work. Thanks again.

enjoy zero

Last edited:
OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, the mute speakerphone issue is the one I'm referring to. So, once in a blue moon... Do you have anymore information on that in the newer builds?

The best I could ever do was with a pruned liquid 3.2 rom and using FMR memory cleaner. I could get about 2 days with no dialer issues before a reboot. But as time went on, I couldn't even go a couple hours without getting it on every call. So at most the rom was good for about a week or 2. Just wondering and keep up the great work. Thanks again.

Have not heard on the new builds not sure if people just take it as it is or if it hasn't popped up in there i have not used my d1 for anything other than making sure the builds boot and zerosetting fixes

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Blue

alienbiker99

Reaction score
thanks for this build. great stable build to run on my now retired, droid mp3 player. hope to follow your continued work on ics

phaze3131

Reaction score
great rom running really smooth except for one thing....text messaging.

I text alot but randomly I will not receive text messages, it happens about six or seven times a day. never happened on other roms so confused a little.

ty for the work on this. any suggestions?

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
great rom running really smooth except for one thing....text messaging.

I text alot but randomly I will not receive text messages, it happens about six or seven times a day. never happened on other roms so confused a little.

ty for the work on this. any suggestions?

Try locking MMS in memory. Could be low memory issues

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

phaze3131

Reaction score
tried that and upped the cache to 26 percent...did that before I posted...so I guess this is only happening to me :-\ ?

aj8600

Reaction score
tried that and upped the cache to 26 percent...did that before I posted...so I guess this is only happening to me :-\ ?

That happens to me aswell. An odd bug with this rom. I have it happen like once or twice a week, not as frequently as you do. I'm not sure how to fix it. It might be the memory issue.

phaze3131

Reaction score
oh ok...yea reason it happens more with me is that I send like 500 texts a day lol.

think I have to switch back to miui ...its not nearly as smooth as zero though :'(

Daballa

Reaction score
Have never expeienced missing a text with any Cush release. Do you guys have mms locked in memory? It is in the CushZero settings. I have always used that setting.

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

Last edited:

phaze3131

Reaction score
Have never expeienced missing a text with any Cush release. Do you guys have mms locked in memory? It is in the CushZero settings. I have always used that setting.

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

is that where it says lock mms in memory? I guess mms is talking about the stock messaging app?

if so then yea I have had that setting checked since I installed this version.

Like i said it doesn't happen alot but I text alot alot and am doing other things while texting conversations.

phaze3131

Reaction score
meaning opening and closing alot of apps

frownclown

Reaction score
Thanks for supporting a great rom! Download link doesn't work anymore though, says account has been suspended. Is it hosted anywhere else? I can't find a working source for 2.1.5 anywhere. Trying to update from 2.1.1 to see if some of the bugs I've been experiencing go away. Thanks for any help!