Crosshair symbol

Mongoose

Reaction score
Just got my Incredible yesterday. Hell of a phone (so far). Anyway, there is this little cross hair looking symbol at the top of my screen and I have no idea what it is. Can anyone help ?

I guess Swype Beta has been deactivated for awhile so my wife now has that primo program on my old Motorola Droid. Anyone have any ideas on when those guys are going to go Gold.

Thanks for any help:happy2:

OP
Mongoose

Mongoose

Reaction score
Mojo...It sure looks like it should be...but I only have the 911 locater turned on. Shouldn't it go away..

and while I'm thinking about it, does anyone know what the little blue light is that sometimes comes on. It's up top, just to the left of center. I thought it would be for messages or email..but apparently not. Any info would be appreciated. :happy2:

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
The crosshair looking symbol is indeed MyLocation. If it is off it will just look like crosshairs and if its on it will have 3 curved bars on the right side of it.

The little blue thing you are thinking is a light is actually a sensor. It detects the light for features such as automatic brightness and things like that. It also senses if the phone is near your face and if it is, it will turn the screen off so you arent pressing buttons with your cheek.