Creating Lots of Custom Stuff

cubsfan187

Reaction score
That's cool. I suppose I should say they are a dx. Its my bad for just seeing the thread name and not checking the phone it was for. I just really want these. Been looking everywhere for them since getting my x a month ago. I don't wanna do a whole theme yet just the meters for now.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

JaysDroid2

Reaction score
looking for a triforce app drawer icon, possibly something with some shading and depth, not just 3 triangles in pattern, flat and cheesy, something really nice and would be proud to make as a permanent addition, any help would be greatly appreciated

superplumber

Reaction score
custome boot logo

can you do a custome boot logo of the Flash symbol
any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• emblem.jpg
    emblem.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 2,094

jchammer123

Reaction score
Gflam,
I don't know if this is possible but, there's a theme that I've loved since it came out called Caelum by yakitori. He now has a TB and I've really been wanting it updated. Would you be willing to take it over (with yakitori's permission of course) and port it to SS 5.4? I would be more than willing to donate and would be greatly appreciative!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Dawg72

Reaction score
All I want is an Arizona Diamondbacks theme for my D1 running PE v6. There aren't any DBs themes anywhere!!!!

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry guys i don't really do this stuff anymore unfortunately haven't touched theming in a long time moved on to code but there are a lot of great guys here who i'm sure would love to do some of this stuff for you guys

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea no problem sorry i don't really do this anymore it's an old post but i do have a few apps coming out soon so hopefully that compensates a bit :)

JeffWininger

Reaction score
If thsi has been asked and answered elsewhere I apologize...but I am getting a headache browsing thru thread after thread...

I have a picture that I got off the net, but when I try to save it as a wallpaper it is HUGE and you can't see the image very well.

what size does it need to be to transfer to the phone correctly. It will let me crop it but the whole image can not be cropped.

Help please....

Jeff

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Um off hand I think it's 900 pixels wide by 800 pixels high but I'll let u know when I'm home from work

By the way that's for the d1

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Shouldn't matter d2 and d1 I believe have the same screen so i'd say ur image should be 900 by 800 to fill ur screens