Creating Lots of Custom Stuff

rmart88

Reaction score
alright, sorry but im new to changing stuff. so what exactly do you need? i cant find framework revs... i found the framework-res.apk. and framework-tests.zip and framework.zip (or .jar?) Again sorry, i feel like an idiot asking for something, then not being able to give what is needed :/

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
alright, sorry but im new to changing stuff. so what exactly do you need? i cant find framework revs... i found the framework-res.apk. and framework-tests.zip and framework.zip (or .jar?) Again sorry, i feel like an idiot asking for something, then not being able to give what is needed :/

"Revs" in this case is a name, rev.buttons to be precise. :rofl3:

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea i don't need anything from you rmart88 i only needed the framework from rev.buttons you i don't need anything from

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
wpthunder25 just send me an image and i'll make it

HarleyDad09

Reaction score
this is a good idea! I am subscribing in case I want some more customization!

lisaq

Reaction score
I know the thread is a little bit old, but if you're still up for making some things, I have a couple requests. :)

I'm running LithiumMod with the pink theme and would love a pink calculator to go with it.

Also, I love the attached droid life live wallpaper but think it would be very cool to have my initials (lq) in lower case where the DL is on the pic.

dllwp.jpg

Oh and instructions on how to install both would be fabulous!!! :)

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea both very easy mods I can do for u but it will need to wait a little I've been working really hard on a rom me and eagle1967 will be releasing on christmas so my time goes completely to that lately but after release I can throw that stuff together for u should only take me like 5 minutes or so. We're just already kind of pressed to get everything working by christmas ha still so much to do and we don't want to push the date back again as it was originally supposed to be out on the 1st lol

Sent from my Droid using the DroidForums app

lisaq

Reaction score
That would be great! Can you PM me when you get a chance to get them done? Thanks so much!

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Great thread idea!! Especially for us noobs that haven't figured out some of this stuff yet. I am looking for a chicago cubs battery meter and a chicago bears battery meter to be made. Kinda like the ones on droidpirate(dot)com. When the battery drains it starts to lose its color. Can this be done to install through metamorph? Both with transparent backgrounds.

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea i'm just very busy with my rom lately me and eagle will be releasing Sourcery ROM very soon and there is just a ton to be done with it