Creating Lots of Custom Stuff

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Glad you like it JaysDroid2 and xkape sorry about not replying i saw your post earlier but schools been killing a lot of my time i'll try to get your stuff done soon as well as rev. buttons and i could do the bunny as a battery would that be cool?

Btw working on a full theme now for ud, sapphire and bugless

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
rev. buttons attached an image of a bunny and asked me to incorporate it some where

rmart88

Reaction score
Doesnt look like you do much work on ChevyNo1's Simply Stunning ROM... Any chance I could get a couple things cooked up for SS 4.8?

Icon: Like the first attached picture (without the green background, just shaped like the bowtie, Orange with Black SS in the center).

Dialer: Clear background, Black Buttons w/ Orange Numbers & Lime Green Letters/Symbols (*, +, #). If you could make the [Voicemail | Call | Backspace] button in the shape of a Chevy Bowtie (may have to move the buttons closer together vertically), that'd be sick, if not its all good. Either way, could you make the Call Button an Orange SS like the second pic attached with the other buttons Lime Green?

I would definitely donate for this :)

Attachments

• bowtie.jpg
    bowtie.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 173
  • SSEmblem.jpg
    SSEmblem.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 196

rev.buttons

Reaction score
Yeah I would love to see what the funny would look like as a battery icon. I'm currently running a circle icon with the percentage in it...its purple

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Rmart88 I cann do that no problem I'll get started on it soon and rev buttons since u have mods to your framework i'll need u to send me ur framework.apk so u don't lose ur mods

wojtalsd

Reaction score
Requesting anything firefighter related that you may have or know where to get. I have a custom maltese cross boot logo. Trying to find a boot ani. and theme. Im running ss 4.8

rmart88

Reaction score
Rmart88 I cann do that no problem I'll get started on it soon and rev buttons since u have mods to your framework i'll need u to send me ur framework.apk so u don't lose ur mods

Your the man gflam! where do I find my framework.apk though? Sorry for the noob question.

aggiechase37

Reaction score
Do you think there is a way to make a Google Goggles Hack where it scans forms and then auto populates a google spreadsheet? Or is there something like this? OP, PM me for more specifics if interested. It's a very specific form that my company needs to scan. Thanks in advance!

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Rmart88 i don't need your framework-res.apk only revs but just for knowledge purposes your framework-res.apk is located at /system/framework/framework-res.apk

and aggiechase37 sorry i have no idea if that exists but based on the complexity i would say that most likely it does not

aggiechase37

Reaction score
Rmart88 i don't need your framework-res.apk only revs but just for knowledge purposes your framework-res.apk is located at /system/framework/framework-res.apk

and aggiechase37 sorry i have no idea if that exists but based on the complexity i would say that most likely it does not

Seems like it wouldn't be that far fetched. Google Goggles already scans business cards and auto populates your contacts with the contact information. And there's those machines on tv commercials that scan receipts and auto populate spreadsheets. Seems like with a little ingenuity Google Goggles should be able to do something similar.

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well it's not really something i'm capable of and who knows maybe google is working on it

aggiechase37

Reaction score
That'd be cool if they are. I've already emailed their google business solutions department about it, but haven't got a response yet. Any developers out their bold enough to take on the challenge?