Create folders to move to in email?

teamhoover

Reaction score
While in the email program, does anyone know a way to either access created folders in Outlook and also be accessible on the Droid X or a way to create Folders on the Droid X to move emails to?

Barryvabeach

Reaction score
Not sure I understand. Using the stock email client, and using the list email view, there is a check box to the left of each message - if you click the check box, three tabs should appear at the bottom of the screen Move, Delete, Cancel, If you select Move, it then gives you an option of where to move the message and shows the various folders that you have in Outlook, including customs folders I created on my computer. Note that if you have turned on multi select, you can move a number of messages at one time. If you instead opened the email message, hit the menu button, and you will get tabs for move, mark unread and flag. If you later want to access that folder, hit email, at the very top it should say something like inbox, press that, and you can select any of the folders listed

OP
T

teamhoover

Reaction score
thanks for your reply. when i go to move a message i only move a message i see only inbox and trash, any suggesgions?

Barryvabeach

Reaction score
Can't be of much help- I assume you have other folders in Outlook on your computer - have you tried making a new one - making sure that it is not a subdirectory of Inbox, On my phone I see several folders I set up on my computer, and arrow to the right if there are subdirectories. Have you tried going to the first email screen that lists all the messages and pressing the top bar that says inbox - when I do that on mine, it shows all the folders including outbox, sent, junk email, and the custom folders I set up.