CPU Temperature on BB v.3?

spiceditup

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I would like to know if it's possible to have a program (TempMonitor) tell you the CPU's temperature on BB v.03? Back when I had version 2.1 I was able to use TempMonitor to tell my CPU's temperature. I'm currently using Chevy's uLV 1.25ghz.

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I would like to know if it's possible to have a program (TempMonitor) tell you the CPU's temperature on BB v.03? Back when I had version 2.1 I was able to use TempMonitor to tell my CPU's temperature. I'm currently using Chevy's uLV 1.25ghz.

None of the Froyo ROMs have this capability yet. It's the kernel that permits the CPU temp to be broadcast to apps like TempMonitor and there aren't (or at least there weren't the last time I checked) any yet that are able to do this.

mekman

Reaction score
I've got Temp Monitor showing cpu temps on BB V.3 with P3droid's lv 1ghz kernel now. Running really cool too, cpu and batt (right this very moment cpu is 17 c and batt is 29 c. This is the most amazing rom I've ever used.

razorseal

Reaction score
I've got Temp Monitor showing cpu temps on BB V.3 with P3droid's lv 1ghz kernel now. Running really cool too, cpu and batt (right this very moment cpu is 17 c and batt is 29 c. This is the most amazing rom I've ever used.

pics or it didn't happen?

tameone

Reaction score
temp monitor worked on jrummys kang 1.0 for me running p3droids 1GHZ lv (125mhz). not on this though running P3Droids 1GHZ lv (250Mhz). dunno.. p3 says will never work on 2.2 but temp mon was showing it before.