CPU ABI incompatible

totaled

Reaction score
When trying to install Google Earth I get installation error: CPU ABI incompatible -- any help appreciated.

I am currently running droidmod.

mekman

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. I'm running an older version of BB. I've changed the CPU from 1g to 800mb to 550mb and keep getting the same error.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Odd, I just d/l it from the market and it installed fine on BB v0.7 @ 1G. Several people reported problems last night (some couldn't even see it on the market) I would try again as they may have released an update in the last few hours.

Edit: just double checked and it runs fine, even after rebooting.

OP
T

totaled

Reaction score
Odd, I just d/l it from the market and it installed fine on BB v0.7 @ 1G. Several people reported problems last night (some couldn't even see it on the market) I would try again as they may have released an update in the last few hours.

Edit: just double checked and it runs fine, even after rebooting.

I have tried several more times this morning with no luck :(

I had been running droidmod for about a month and tried ultimate droid yesterday with Chevy's 7-set 1.2Ghz OC kernels and then went back to droidmod. The only difference I can see with droidmod now is I still have 1.2Ghz available in SetCPU and before it maxed out at 1 Ghz. Is it possible that I am still running Chevy's OC kernels even though I reinstalled Droidmod (thus causing the issue)? BTW - Google Earth previously worked with Droidmod until I tried ultimatedroid.

lhwilson

Reaction score
I'm having same problem. Tried to update Google Earth and got the same error. Uninstalled it. Went to re-install clean and still get the same error. Running Droidmod 1.0. Never changed to anything else from that.

erox76

Reaction score
same issue here too moto droid running droidmod 1.0 with upgraded baseband...seems this may be a new issue concerning droidmod...something they left out of 2.1 thats needed

kjaggy

Reaction score
Same error

I'm getting the same error as above, doesn't matter what source I use to download Google Earth. Is this a known issue with DM?