Covers

Mudd92

Reaction score
Got the phone today but i bought the case from verizon and i like it alot (the leather clip on case) and i ordered my full screen protectors. But I was wondering if they sold a slim and thin rubberized case for it, the big fat snap on's dont fit in the case i have but id much prefer something like a rubber style but will stay on the screen and backing securely.

Thanks for any help or tips. Lookin to learn about the phone here thanks!

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Seidio Innocase, I have the black rubber one and it's incredible.

Innocase Surface, Black

Can't guarantee that it will fit in your clip on, check it out anyways because they feel great.

OP
M

Mudd92

Reaction score
Thanks, hopefully I can get some more opinions.

snowman

Reaction score
you just don't need screen protectors , a video on here a guy is really trying to scratch the screen and can't with a key
cases I really like my Body Glove but there are a lot o different body glove cases
mine does not cover the screen I think it will impair screen operations with the finger

othgar

Reaction score
you just don't need screen protectors , a video on here a guy is really trying to scratch the screen and can't with a key
cases I really like my Body Glove but there are a lot o different body glove cases
mine does not cover the screen I think it will impair screen operations with the finger

The screen will scratch. There is a post on another forum where it got scratched from being dropped. Also, and I know it is not probable but a diamond would also scratch the screen.

OP
M

Mudd92

Reaction score
Thanks for the replys, i already have a screen protector but i plan to keep it. Anyone else got some idea's for a cover that will fit in the verizon case?