Couple of Questions. Please Assist!

JDunc

Reaction score
1) I cracked my screen on my Droid RAZR and now my screen will not respond. I was wondering if there is anyway without using the screen I could make a backup of the current ROM and flash it onto my new one.

2) I have a new RAZR but I have a couple of issues. My WiFi Tether app (from googlecode v3.1beta14). It worked flawlessly on my other Droid but now it starts up and has errors and won't work. I decided to use PDANet and purchased the key to use it as much as I want. It connects to my PC and says it has Internet Access but it doesn't work. Any suggestions on Wi Fi problems? It's dreadful not having Wi Fi tether because it is my only means of internet.

Thanks in advance.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Foxfi won't work with motos since 4.2 as I recall..

As far as your first question.. I've never been a rom flasher. So i don't know.. I'm sure others on here will..

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Foxfi won't work with motos since 4.2 as I recall..

As far as your first question.. I've never been a room flasher. So i don't know.. I'm sure others on here will..

Yes, I've heard that don't like to flash in rooms! ;-) You prefer wide open spaces!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yes, I've heard that don't like to flash in rooms! ;-) You prefer wide open spaces!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
No.. I'll flash rooms or wide open spaces... Lmao.. Stupid autocorrect lol

OP
J

JDunc

Reaction score
I currently have a rooted stock 4.1.2. So FoxFi should still work...

jp233

Reaction score
have several devices, all rooted stock 4.1.2 right now. I always found that the Wifi Tether for Root Users app stopped working on mine past version 3.2-beta2 .... anything past that would not work so I kept going back to that one and it works like a charm. Sometimes, you have to reboot and then start tethering right after that but, it worked.