Couple of problems...

strobez395

Reaction score
Some are more important than others...

Most important is..

1. When I'm getting a call, the majority of the time the screen stays black and after a good 5 to 7 seconds maybe...then the option to answer will appear...why does it take so long?

2. Last night, the DROID deleted all of my texts. Any reason?

3. When I'm getting a call, the slide keys are messed up..not sure how to explain it but if you hold the phone straight up...the answer slider will look like a "D" and you slide it to the right. Well rotate that "D" a quarter turn counter clockwise. and the ignore slider a quarter turn clockwise....why would they be messed up?

I've had a bunch of annoying glitches with the phone and I know some people have no problems.. but its starting to get to me so I'm going to post when I have them....any reasons or fixes to these three?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think you have a bad app installed. I'd start deleting them one by one until you find the culprit.

OP
S

strobez395

Reaction score
Hmmm alright yeah, I'll write down the apps I need and delete everything then reinstall those. Thanks, I'll let you know how it goes.

These are the ones I'm going to install back...everything else I can do without...any known problems with these?

AK Notepad
Astro
Battery Left
Dock Runner
Calculator
Droid Live
WeatherBug
TuneWiki
DroidLight
Handcent
Meebo IM
MotoTorch
Movies
Nesoid
Pandora
PDA Net
RetroClock
Ringdroid
Shazam
Swype
Wave Secure
Xscope lite
Zedge

Last edited:
OP
S

strobez395

Reaction score
Wow so my phone runs 1000% faster now and I don't know if there is an App i shouldn't put back...because its not having a lottt of problems I had.