Cord Cutter News: Hulu Showtime Review

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Showtime.Hulu.Social.v14.000.jpg

When Showtime announced their partnership with Hulu I was very excited and could not wait to open my wallet to add the service. So after using it for a week I am ready to share my verdict. First if you are one who think you may be interested I highly recommend you try out their free trial going on right now.

I like how Hulu integrated Showtime into their own tv service. Just like the other shows you watch on other networks, Hulu keeps up with the shows you watch as well as your progress.

My dislikes has to do with the programming that Showtime offers. If you are a fan of the shows Homeland, House of Lies, or some of the sports programming they offer then this may be a good deal for you as the movies offered are long in the teeth.

Overall it is nice that this option is available for cord cutters and if you happen to see a series you like I would not hesitate to sign up and watch it then cancel when I was done. Also if you are a horror movie fan then you may like the movie options they have available at the time of this post.

So how has your experience been with Showtime through Hulu.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Yeah, the movies they offered On-Demand through my cable box all tend to be older. I got it and Cinemax when I upgraded to get HBO for GoT and others. I'll occasionally check to see what movies those 3 stations offer and the vast majority of them are definitely older.