You mean on the phone? Or on the 'puter? I did the phone settings, there is a bar to unmount or format, but no USB connected...It tells me that USB is connected on the phone, but still nothing in Finder (Mac's 'My Computer').
Just like they said above, here is a cut and paste from Motorola:
Transfer files to / from the computer:
Note: Transfer files is supported on both Windows and Apple Macintosh computers
- Connect your device to a computer using a data cable
- Go to Notifications (by touching the status bar at the top of the screen and dragging it down)
- Touch the “USB connected” notification
- Touch Mount
- Use your computer interface to move files between your device and your computer.
- When you are done, go to Notifications and touch Turn off USB storage, then disconnect the data cable from the device.