Copy configuration to AVD

Gadgetman198

Reaction score
I'm just barely getting started with developing apps. I have the Android SDK installed, and I'm wondering one thing. Does anybody know if there's a way to get my current Android system copied over into an Android Virtual Device (AVD)? I have a program on my phone that gives me transfer and read access to the entire contents of the phone and all folders/ hardware trees. Could I simply copy the files and use those to create a virtual device that I can test programs on?

mmolen01

Reaction score
AVD settings for Android development

I'm just barely getting started with developing apps. I have the Android SDK installed, and I'm wondering one thing. Does anybody know if there's a way to get my current Android system copied over into an Android Virtual Device (AVD)? I have a program on my phone that gives me transfer and read access to the entire contents of the phone and all folders/ hardware trees. Could I simply copy the files and use those to create a virtual device that I can test programs on?
I am also looking for the AVD for Droid Bionic, it appears that it is pretty hard to find ( thought there would be one for each model).
Please let me know if you get one working -Mark