Converting DVD's to DROID?

Gigarip1

Reaction score
I have searched, but have not found an app that will allow me to copy a dvd from laptop to my DROID. Does anybody know of one?

beyondlife

Reaction score
I am told handbrake is a good application for converting DVDs to other formats for your PC. I haven't tested all the media players for droid so I don't know what formats are supported. This app might be worth a shot though.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
DVD Catalyst 3 works wonders...

ironosity

Reaction score
I'll second dvd catalyst! I tried many options before going with it. The free version dvd catalyst free, is very simple and easy to use. I purchased the full version to have more control and more format options all in one piece but for just viewing them on the droid grab the free version and try it out.

OP
G

Gigarip1

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help. Now if I can just figure out how to use Navigation on this thing?!

OP
G

Gigarip1

Reaction score
I have copied the movie to my computer using DVD Catalyst, now how do I copy it to my phone? When I connect the phone via usb it is not recognized?

ironosity

Reaction score
assuming you have copied the movie in a format your droid can play, just plug your droid into ur computer via usb. At this point under windows it should show up in my computer under another drive name. Now navigate to where you want to store videos on your sdcard and drag the file over. Then to play it, it should show up in your gallery app. Just click play on it.

jbadams007

Reaction score
Google search for "DVD to Droid". It is free and works like a charm. If you run it while your MotoDroid is hooked via usb it will automatically move the mp4 file to your gallery.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have copied the movie to my computer using DVD Catalyst, now how do I copy it to my phone? When I connect the phone via usb it is not recognized?
Did you mount the SD card?