Contest Time: Android Mini Figurines Collectible Giveaway!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
contest-time-banner.gif

droids-figurines-contest-droidforums.JPG

Guess what time it is! I suppose the graphic and title above gave it away, huh?

We have a very special set of prizes to give away this time to 5 lucky winners. As you can see in the pic, the prizes are five of the old school Android figurines from dyzplastic.com. The prizes are arranged as follows:
  1. First Place = Special Edition "Power Vampire"
  2. Second Place = Hexcode (Black and Green)
  3. Third Place = Ice Blue (Clear and Flame-Touched Blue Color)
  4. Fourth Place = Blue (Solid Blue Color)
  5. Fifth Place = Clean (Clear Green Color)
The contest is super easy. All you have to do is respond in the thread below with the phrase *Contest Entry* (bolded just like that). It can be in the title (or the first line of your post). Next, you need to also share your favorite thing about DroidForums. This will help us to gauge how we are doing, and what you folks enjoy the most so we can focus more on that!

Duplicate entries will disqualify you, so if you want to discuss more in the thread, just don't include the "Contest Entry" in your additional posts. The contest will go on for one full week and will conclude on Friday, May 20th. The winners will be chosen randomly from all the valid entries.

Enjoy the contest and good luck!

Atst44

Reaction score
*Contest Entry* I like the layout and colors on this website much more than some competitors. It just feels right. Still hanging in there unlike Alldroid.

kjumper187

Reaction score
*Contest Entry* My favorite thing about the forums, is the tech support. If I'm having issues with a device, A) it's already been posted and probably fixed. OR B) I've now posted, and someone will have a fix soon.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
*Contest Entry*
I like that I can come to DF and get news on things that I consider to be cool, even if it's not Android related.

Can I also take this time to request for a built in chat feature where we can chat in real time with other DF users?