contacts transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac58

Reaction score
I recently did a factory reset of my phone, and now all my contacts are only stored in "google contacts" rather then "phone contacts"

is there any way to transfer all my google contacts onto "phone contacts" without having to do it one by one?

i prefer having the actual contacts on my phone because it seems to load faster when reading contacts directly from the phone memory.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum! I'm not sure if i'm understanding your question. Have you went into settings and made sure sync is on? Your contacts should automatically go into your droid.

OP
A

ac58

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome!

This issue resolved itself for me overnight..seems i just had to let it run and be patient =D

ZOEEE

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung
1.Go to Google Account and login to your Google accout.
restore-contacts-from-gmail-1.png

2.Then you will get the following popup in which you can restore your contacts list back to any state in the past 30 days.
3.Select the backups you wish to restore, then click "Restore" button to begin the process.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
1.Go to Google Account and login to your Google accout.
restore-contacts-from-gmail-1.png

2.Then you will get the following popup in which you can restore your contacts list back to any state in the past 30 days.
3.Select the backups you wish to restore, then click "Restore" button to begin the process.
Please stop quoting old threads..

S10+ Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.