contact phone numbers

noxiousopus

Reaction score
i know this subject has come up around the droid 2 discussion boards but there's something realllllllly ANNOYING that i'd like to ask/address.. :icon_evil:

so as many of you know, your contacts' phone numbers do not show up when someone has a facebook status under the contacts' info..

i previously selected "remember this choice" for one of my contact's mobile number that has multiple phone numbers saved for them.. And now i can't even call the other "non-defaulted" phone numbers for that contact ie) their home phone number.

has anyone had the same problem?
anyone get around this problem yet?

thanks in advance! :icon_ banana:

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i know this subject has come up around the droid 2 discussion boards but there's something realllllllly ANNOYING that i'd like to ask/address.. :icon_evil:

so as many of you know, your contacts' phone numbers do not show up when someone has a facebook status under the contacts' info..

i previously selected "remember this choice" for one of my contact's mobile number that has multiple phone numbers saved for them.. And now i can't even call the other "non-defaulted" phone numbers for that contact ie) their home phone number.

anyone get around this problem yet?

thanks in advance! :icon_ banana:

This topic has come up quite a bit. I can't help you because I don't do facebook but try searching, and do your search in google like this: contacts,facebook,droid 2.

You will see all kinds of threads on the subject. Hopefully you can find your answer there.